The success of our church really is dependent upon volunteers. Our church staff works hard and does a lot of things, but we cannot do everything by ourselves. We need your help.
Our desire is for every person to serve up to one hour, one to two times a month. There are plenty of ministry opportunities at Oak Grove. Some of our service opportunities include:
- Greeter Ministry - be stationed 15 minutes before the service starts on Sunday morning to welcome people as they arrive at church. Everyone can be a greeter. Children are welcome.
- Hospitality -make coffee and set out water and snacks at the hospitality table.
- Safety and Security Team - provide a valuable service to the church body by making sure they are safe while on church grounds.
- Student & Children's Ministry - we are always looking for energetic, loving, and reliable volunteers to help with our kids. You must pass a background check before you can work with youth or kids.
- Worship - can you play an instrument or sing well? Use your gifts to lead others to worship our amazing God.
- Men's Cook Team - it is exactly what it sound like. Men cooking food.
When you volunteer, you connect with others and have a chance to make a difference in someone's life. Use the button below to volunteer or contact us at the church office 254-836-1628 or email us at email@example.com for more information.