Individuals with the following conditions should take precautions before meeting in large groups:
- Diagnosis that either involves immunocompromised or treatment that may cause immunosuppression (Example: lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease/ulcerative colitis/Crohn's disease, cancer treatment, smoking, bone marrow or organ transplantation, immune deficiencies, poorly controlled HIV or AIDS, and prolonged use of corticosteroids and other immune weakening medications.
- Chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- Serious heart conditions
- Severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 40 or higher)
- Chronic kidney disease/undergoing dialysis
- Liver disease
- Cystic fibrosis
- Required ventilator support within the past 12 months
If you consider your self to be at high risk, consider remaining at home and watch our live stream.