Have you been within 6 feet of a person with a lab-confirmed case of COVID-19 for at least 5 minutes, or had direct contact with their mucus or saliva, in the past 14 days?
In the last 48 hours have you had any of the following new symptoms:
- Fever of 100 F or above, or possible fever symptoms like alternating chills and sweating.
- Trouble breathing, shortness of breath or severe wheezing.
- Chills or repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle aches
- Sore throat
- Loss of smell or taste, or a change in taste
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
If you answered yes to the first question or have exhibited any of the symptoms, it may be best to stay home and schedule an appointment to see your doctor.